ooohhh I love purple



I have been working on this piece for a couple of days now, on and off.. using up the last of my square silver wire. I am a little sad that I can't do anything in square silver until I order more, but that's how the cookie crumbles in this part of the world :D So without further lamenting about wire, here it is!




I used a purple dragon's vein cab, silver plated wire, and two swarovski crystal accents, both in shades you will find within the cabochon. I find it really cool that the top half is translucent, so I had to show it with the light shining through (top right hand picture)! Within minutes of posting it on my page, it was spoken for. 

I have also discovered how much more willing I am to do another chaos coil piece, with the help of my dad's drill LOL





I need to take a set of light box pictures of this one, for posterity's sake, because this one is also spoken for. Silver filled wire, silver plated coloured wire, rhodenite, and swarovski crystal accents. It's reversible (cause I prefer to make things that way) but I didn't get a good picture of the other side yet.




I have been working on a special order for a while. I feel bad when I take a long time to complete an order, but then again, I would rather follow my muse and work on it when inspired (and have it end up really cool), than force something quickly (and have it end up looking like crap). This is mainly why I prefer open ended orders.. the kind that I finish when I finish them. Look for steampunk coming up!



Good night! B


Comments