Working, working, working

Today I am working on a copper chain link necklace. I should be working on a custom that has been "in progress" for a while now, but I picked some chain for it that is VERY much a pain in the butt to work with, so I keep avoiding working on it. Actually, I made some hammered paddles today for that necklace, so I guess I can't say that I didn't work on it at all.

Here is the copper link necklace.


I haven't been able to get a good picture of the howlite skulls, but they are vibrant blue, and are going very well with everything else. I am actually going about this necklace backwards to what I normally do.. as in I am designing the necklace first, and pendant second. Usually I do a pendant, and then decide if I am going to make a necklace to match. That being said, I really have NO idea what I am going to do for a pendant for this.. but I am all for the learning process!



Okay, I got an idea. While it's not finished, this is what it looks like at the moment :D

B

Comments